Perfect for any occasion. Top a steak, add some zip to arroz Amarillo or for another dimension for chicken, Chimichurri is just amazing.
- Bunch of parsley, cilantro, basil
- 1 Tbsp of red wine vinegar
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium shallot (I used 4 because they were really small)
- 1/4 cup of Olive oil (you can use some garlic infused oil, or just regular)
- 1/2 tsp of ground coriander and cumin (optional)
- 1 tsp of red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp of kosher salt (more if needed)
How to make it!
- Completely optional: garlic shallot lemon and vinegar in a small bowl and let it chill and know each other for 5 mins.
- Super lazy way: Put everything in a food processor and give it a whirl! Plus all of the herbs, shallots, and spices 3 times. Scrape the processor to combine everything and then slowly add your oil.