Chicken nuggets. It’s everybody´s favorite. It´s what we eat when we are kids. There is something nostalgic about them. But honestly, the last time I was in a drive through to get some chicken nuggets, the wait was SO long. SO long, that I though I could do something at home. And I did. I got some chicken breasts and made my own.
This is what you need:
- 3-4 chicken breasts
- Baking sheet
- Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon of chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder (optional)
- Half a bag of Panko bread crumbs in a ziplock bag
- Salt and pepper
The spices can be whatever you want them to be! It can be as spicy or mellow as you want. This recipe is for more of a method rather than the spices itself.
How to do them!
- Preheat the oven for 350 degrees
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the chicken breast in to bite size pieces.
- Season the chicken breast with salt, pepper, garlic powder and drizzle enough oil to cover them. I do this in batches (one chicken breast at a time).
- In the ziplock bag, add half of a box of Panko bread crumbs, paprika, and chili powder. Shake!
- In Batches, put the chicken in the bag and share until completely covered.
- Once you have all your chicken covered and put in a single file (don’t crowd them) put into the 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes!
Serve with your favorite sauce. I honestly can eat them by themselves. This can serve to up to 4 people. This recipe can be doubled easily!!