Internet. Dear reader. Do you sometimes look at your raw, uncooked food and say, what will I do? That’s what happened with these chicken thighs. I looked at them and said: What should I do to you?
That’s how this garlic ginger chicken had. I raided my pantry and internet, it was AMAZING. I put these in the oven at 400 degrees for 35 minutes and they were juicy, and crispy.
Garlic ginger chicken:
- 5 splashes of fish sauce
- 4 tablespoons of grated ginger
- 3 tablespoons of garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
How to make it.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Marinate the chicken in a zip top bag or big bowl for at least 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven for 400 degrees.
- In a sheet pan with a rack (so that the chicken has some room to breathe) and bake for 40 mins. Check chicken around the 30 mins! The chicken should be 165 degrees by the time its done.
If you like recipes like this, click that Follow button. To get email updates, subscribe to the blog! You can also follow on Facebook with the page “Boricua in the Midwest” and follow my Instagram @lokoxmusica where you can get a snapshot of my life filled with music & food!